Skip to product information
1 of 2

Shop Kauldron

Walk in the Woods Wood Wick Candle

Regular price
$40.00
Regular price
Sale price
$40.00

Limited Edition Scent

This scent is available for a limited time only. Want it to stick around?

Let us know!

Walk in the Woods smells just like a walk on your favorite woodsy path. Scented with white birch, fireside, and ginger wood. Each candle is hand poured and labeled in Coastal New Hampshire. Walk in the Woods is our highest end luxury blend, featuring a scent that is exclusive to Shop Kauldron as well as a stunning matte green reusable vessel.

Walk in the Woods features luxurious coconut apricot wax. Coconut apricot wax is a FDA approved creamy, buttery blend of coconut oil, apricot wax, and a tiny bit of food grade paraffin.

Walk in the Woods is a wood wick candle. Wood wicks should be kept trimmed to 1/4 inch to maintain a steady flame that is free of sparks. Walk in the Woods is in a high quality, reusable frosted white vessel with a solid wood lid.

Reuse instructions are as follows: after candle is burned out, gently pull out wicks and wick stickers with pliers, make sure stickers are removed before heating, heat vessel with leftover wax in oven at 200-250 degrees, once melted, discard wax into wax melter or garbage can, then thoroughly wash the vessel. We recommend using the vessel for a planter, to hold goodies and jewelry, or simply as decor. It is not recommended to reuse candle vessels for food.

Scent family: woodsy

Mood: walking trail, wandering in the woods

Wax: 12 oz

Candle size: Large

Burn time: Approximately 80 hours or more

Scroll to the bottom of the page for a link to our candle care and safety blog post.

    Walk in the Woods Wood Wick CandleWalk in the Woods Wood Wick Candle

    Quick tips for your Kauldron candle

    ☾ Allow candle to burn for at least 2 hours and no more than 4 during the first burn to allow wax to melt all the way to the edges

    ☾ Do not burn candle for longer than 3-4 hours at a time

    ☾ Always trim the wick 1/4 inch prior to burning to prevent mushrooming and sooting, improper candle care can result in sooting or candle tunneling

    More Candle Safety Information